Amk Scaffolding service starts with a full survey from our surveying team to evaluate any potential safety risks and gain a full briefing on your build and requirements. Good planning saves lives, time and money and we’ll make sure we take time to fully understand the brief and design a scaffold that delivers on all needs.
Our experienced team can accommodate almost any requirements from simple working platforms and scaffold towers to propping, shoring, formwork and scaffold stages with all the necessary extras like sheeting, temporary roofing, ramps, runways, hoists, fencing and rubbish chutes.
Homeowners in Edinburgh can rely on our friendly and knowledgeable team of scaffolders and scaffolding contractors to provide invaluable assistance for renovations and refurbishments requiring domestic scaffolding services. If you’re looking for local scaffolding companies to supply equipment and assemble platforms at your property, our specialists can manage any size project.
Domestic Scaffolding Services
When you’re planning for any extensive renovation work to be carried out at your home, clients in Edinburgh areas will need the support of professional scaffolding companies to provide safe, free-flowing access to their property for roofers, builders and maintenance workers. Our scaffolders and scaffolding contractors are available to advise clients on how the scaffolding services we provide can be tailor-made to suit their specific requirements.
Discover more about the different types of projects which require domestic scaffolding services:
- Repairs – Extreme weather, such as heavy rainfall or gale-force winds, can cause damage to roofline materials. Scaffolding services and equipment hire will enable roofers to repair tiles and guttering systems
- Replacements –Broken slates and missing shingles can easily be replaced, in addition to any materials suffering from age, wear and tear, weather or environmental damage which need to be completely replaced
- Installations – Roofing and scaffolding companies often work together to carry out installations for fascias, soffits and bargeboards. Domestic scaffolding services provide access for roofers to fit rubber or fibreglass membranes to properties with flat roofs in Edinburgh to prevent leaks and improve insulation
- Chimney Restorations –If there is damage, broken brickwork or blockages, scaffolders and scaffolding erectors can assemble specially designed scaffolding towers for restoration experts to fix decayed or eroded chimney stacks
Loft Conversions and Property Extensions
If you’re adding more rooms to your property in Edinburgh, scaffolding companies can provide short to long-term scaffolding hire during the construction process. Our scaffolding contractors will survey the property and suggest the ideal platform, depending on the height, ground conditions and space restrictions.
Domestic scaffolding services will provide a secure framework for installers to fit brand-new windows. This can vary from double-glazed windows at higher storeys, to skylights or VELUX windows, as part of loft conversions.
Indoor Domestic Scaffolding
Our CISRS and CSCS qualified scaffolders and scaffolding contractors are experienced at erecting interior scaffolding towers at larger properties in Edinburgh. These designs are ideal for repairing or restoring rooms with high ceilings.
Our Customer Service
- Our scaffolding contractors will visit your home to survey the property
- We’ll provide free estimates for competitive prices, in comparison to other scaffolding companies in Edinburgh
- Scaffolders will design, construct and dismantle platforms and frames in a fast and efficient manner
- Our domestic scaffolding services include inspecting all equipment during its use, complying with UK Health and Safety regulations
We provide professional scaffolding services for commercial clients located in Edinburgh. Our fully-trained and insured CISRS and CSCS scaffolders and scaffolding contractors are skilled at managing small to large-scale jobs, which include assembling scaffolding structures for renovations, refurbishments, maintenance and construction work. Find out how building, roofing and scaffolding companies, such as our own, work together to complete your project safely and efficiently.
Health and Safety
• Our scaffolders and scaffolding contractors are approved by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB), which sets the industry standard for scaffolding companies in the UK
• We have qualifications awarded from the Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS) and the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
• Our commercial scaffolding services fully comply with the Health Safety and Environment (HSE) and CITB’s Health, Safety and Environment test
• All scaffolding services which our scaffolders and scaffolding contractors undertake at properties in Edinburgh are covered by a £10 million public liability insurance
Commercial Scaffolding Services
We help business owners in Edinburgh to arrange the necessary scaffolding services needed for a hassle-free experience. Following an on-site inspection and free estimate, clients will gauge how essential scaffolding companies are; from providing the necessary equipment to maintaining safety regulations until completion.
Suited to Different Properties
Our versatile scaffolding services are ideal for a wide-range of commercial properties, which can vary from construction sites to office buildings and shopping centres. Scaffolding contractors will assess the exterior of your Edinburgh property, such as the height, grounds, restrictions and potential hazards, to determine the type of scaffolding frame best suited to the job.
In addition to maintaining the safety of builders and labourers, scaffolding companies are focused on designing structures for superior access, communication and conveyance of materials and equipment. Handrails, ladders, chutes and movable platforms are features included in our commercial scaffolding services, sustaining a smooth and efficiently run working environment.
Tailor-made Scaffolding Services
Depending on the nature of the work, such as construction or maintenance jobs, our scaffolders and scaffolding contractors will tailor scaffolding platforms and towers to provide the right kind of support to your workers in Edinburgh.
• Single Scaffolding – Frames attached to the property wall with a supporting base are ideal for when commercial scaffolding services are required for construction projects that deal with heavy, hard materials, such as stone, brick and concrete, as well as multiple workers accessing the scaffolding at the same time
• Suspended Trestle – These are perfect for maintenance jobs which involve restoring building edifices or cleaning windows at offices and hospitals in Edinburgh. Suspended trestles can be lowered and elevated to manoeuvre around properties of different heights
• Mobile Scaffolding – Scaffolding companies also provide mobile frames, which can easily be moved around the site and secured for stationary positions. These units are convenient for larger building sites, plus they can be used to transport materials and equipment
Once a design is agreed our team arranges supply to your site to carry out the erection of the scaffold; we have depots throughout London to ensure quick delivery. We work hard to bring you a reliable, professional and safe service with a good turnaround time and try to be as adaptable as possible with ever changing demands and needs from our clients.
On Site Support
Throughout the job, scaffolding companies provide clients with scaffolding contractors to supervise the set-up and break-down of the equipment. Scaffolding contractors are also qualified to inspect the safety of the platforms, from completing the CISRS Basic and Advanced Scaffold Inspection Training Schemes. Whether our scaffolding services are needed for short or long-term projects, our scaffolding contractors will maintain the safety of your crew by performing frequent assessments at sites in Edinburgh
Once the scaffold is up we keep our service going with constant site attendance from an RCO officer and a fast response call out service from our three depots based strategically around Edinburgh. When we come to dismantling; just as complex as putting it up, our team put just as much preparation and care into careful dismantling of scaffolds ensuring the safety of workers and public and the structural integrity of the building for load bearing shoring or props.